Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

We had a great Christmas enjoying family, eating wonderful treats  and enjoying gifts.  Most importantly though we celebrated Jesus being born! 

We opened some presents at our home before heading up to my parents to spend time the family. 

Aaron loved his Christmas gifts.  His favorite being this guy which I added at the last minute.

Since Aaron's brother had a copy we had to get one too and had fun watching this:






My Mom and sisters made a fabulous dinner!  Plus my mom sent me home with these!  Merry Christmas to me.  Dave and I can't put these pretzels down. 



Godiva-best chocolate ever-and the perfect amount-here



We got to play in the park in Battleground with my little nephews,  play some basketball, eat a fabulous meal and scrabble time. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment