Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Highlights 2014

A birthday party for friend Ryan-He likes the Seahawks so we did Seahawk's colors.  Kelley made an amazing spaghetti and meatball dinner and I got my favorite cake from the local bakery.







Wonderful times with Aaron and his buddies-we went to the Clackamas Water park, Newberg pool, 3 laser tag places, watched movies- Aaron wanted to see like Maze Runner. Plus, Aaron really enjoyed his basketball games every Saturday and practices this month.

Dave and I got to go to an 80's dance party 



Aaron's 9th Birthday party at Skyhigh-with 26 kids!




Stepson Austin came to visit. Aaron's thrilled to have his brother around.  He has a new Nerf gun partner.  We got to see the movie Big Hero 6 together too.  I was very impressed.  I don't normally like cartoons but this one was amazing.




I also saw these great movies







We got our holiday cards out:




A wonderful double date with my parents to see one of my favorite groups-Straight No Chaser on their Happy Hour Tour:


At the show:




We went to dinner at the amazing Southpark Seafood- here
I love the fish on their building coming out of the wall.





Merry Christmas to the Mama.  I got new Birks: here


Plus a new clothing rack I really wanted: here



And my monthly pedicure-excuse my feet scars-too many surgeries:








No comments:

Post a Comment