Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Favorites of 2014-Part 3

Ringing in 2014 at the mountain with great friends.



New Years Eve -Take 2- and Emily's Birthday




This was my favorite movie this year.  It actually came out in 2013 but I discovered it this year.



Tracie's Birthday Party-a weekend away in Eugene, full of running, meals together and dancing.


A Moulin Rouge party with friends


Taking Aaron to his first Cirque show



Great runs with the running group




Learning to wakeboard with these two




Skiing with my Mama


Watching my boy at this sports, Taekwondo sparring competition, football, lacrosse and basketball were some of my highlights.  I love watching him skateboard, snowboard, and wakeboard. He gets so much joy out of his sports.


  

Getting to spend time with Ashely and Austin over the summer


Halloween Party


Getting to have Austin up here for Christmas and New Years.  We loved getting time to reconnect with him. We saw a movie, went to Seattle to do indoor skydiving, plus he spent a night at the mountain and went sledding, went to a Blazer game, went shopping, enjoyed meals together, worked out together and had a great time.





My Dad healing up from major knee surgery.  We're still praying for your recovery Papa.  I also loved our double date this year to concert Straight No Chaser.


And... to cap the year off, a great New Year's Eve at our house with friends and their kids, with games, crafts and fireworks.



No comments:

Post a Comment