Monday, January 5, 2015

New Years Take Two

I saved these cute sparklers from this neat shop for New Years Take 2.  We do this every year for friends that miss the first one.




Williams Sonoma had a great sale so I picked up some of their edibles to stock the hot chocolate bar up again.






And I really picked this up for Valentine's Day so Aaron and his friends could dunk all their favorite food in chocolate but we'll use it this week too.



I had all the guests fill out one of these interviews-even the adults:

I think Aaron misunderstood the look up to question and thought it meant: I look forward to...



We got to give our friend Tarah her New Year's Eve bag.  We put this pretty bow (which I had to get a matching one of), glow bracelets and the melting snowman in too.





No comments:

Post a Comment