Friday, January 9, 2015

What are your favorite games?

In the winter we play a lot of board games.  Here are the ones we reach for.





I'm not a scrabble player like my Mom and hubby but this game is fun.



















Simon Swipe

We still break this out when we have a group of people:



And we just added these:


We are loving the game of speed and Egyptian Rats for our card games.

Aaron's excited to learn Cribbage because his Grandma loves it.



I'd love to try these:
I hear these first three are a bit like Risk and we like it so maybe these would be fun.





Chinese Checkers



Carrom



Mancala












And darn it my 9 year old won't play these anymore but it's nice that he can do more advanced games now.







He never liked Sorry which is too bad because I like it.



The buzzing from this game drove Aaron nuts so we got rid of it.




He used to love Rush Hour too.



What games do you like to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment