Sunday, August 9, 2015

August Finds

I almost never wear pants anymore.  Skirts and dresses or shorts are my favorite.  It's been such a hot summer that even for dressier occasions like interviews I just can't make myself put on a pair of dress pants.  Ann Taylor Loft has a line called Lou and Grey and these great skirts went on sale this week: 




Warrior Evo 4 lacrosse head for Aaron


Back to school clothes for Aaron and I. Gap is making the softest tees ever and they are long enough for my long torso.



This perfect bra from Urban.  It looks so good under my halter tanks: here



We got a new bookcase for all my grad school books.   I love it -here



Finally I have a spot for all of my books!


This pretty find from anthro- It's my birthday month so I scored 15% off of my purchase: here


Love my new Iphone 6 I got for my birthday.  Aaron was thrilled to get an iphone 5 since we both got upgrades:

We added this selfie stick

Aaron chose this phone case for his phone:

And I chose this one:


I'm loving these sweater vests right now:
 One version I got-here

This top


No comments:

Post a Comment