Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November Finds and Highlights


November Highlights

Dave's 37th Birthday party



I found this birthday card that featured one of our fav characters from SNL







I found 2 new shorts I just love:
Here


Here


Bike rides and runs at Champoeg park



Indoor lacrosse and basketball practice are in full swing for Aaron. He and his dear friend Andrew love the extra time together.

I got to visit a new vineyard sokol blosser with my friend Jerilyn.  They had a beautiful tasting room.




They offer this great snack platter with their tastings.



Aaron got to dress up for a business field trip.  I love it when he's all dressed up.  


These great books!




These movies:
We took Aaron to this series on opening day each year.  It was great fun to see the final installation.












No comments:

Post a Comment