Saturday, December 5, 2015

Aaron's Kickball Birthday


We had Aaron's birthday at the Sherwood Field House, here
Aaron wanted a kickball party.  




I  used these food tags since I was going with a red theme inspired by the kickball.


Gifts from Mom and Dad






This was a combination Christmas and birthday gift from Grandpa and us.  They are pretty fun to ride.
Here

Aaron likes my mindfulness app on my phone so I got him a cd for kids to listen to:




We got a standard kickball but added a couple of these which were fun when we turned the lights out too:
here


And a football
here


I found some kickball stickers for decor:

\

Custom M & M's with this pic








We had 35 boys and one girl!  It was such a fun party. 


The glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces were a hit for the dark soccer game.  I used printable labels from this Etsy shop. I liked the buffalo plaid to go with the kickball red color scheme we had.






Aaron doesn't like cake so he got several giant Rice Krispy Treats for the cake.  I got the giant balloons at Lippman Company.





We did a candy bar as well




 Sandwiches, chips and lots of water











Part of my kickball team:



Aaron felt very loved and celebrated.  This double digit birthday will be one to remember!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This looks like a fabulous celebration! I absolutely love all of your party decorations! It looks like it was a fantastic time had by all! Happy Birthday to your son! Thank you for purchasing with Sunshinetulipdesign! I hope you visit again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete