Saturday, December 5, 2015

Merry Christmas


The house is all ready and we're excited for Christmas 2015.  





We will enjoy a wonderful Christmas Eve service at our church and then spend Christmas with my husband's family.  I'm looking forward to a lazy morning on Christmas with a Christmas story reading, sweets and watching Aaron enjoy some of his gifts. 

Our pastor recommended this book and I'm excited to go through it as a family. 



We picked up this new grill for Christmas this year a little early.  Ours was about done. 



I got this pretty piece ahead too.



This great tee:


This comfy sweater:





I got Aaron's gifts bought and his ornament I choose for him every year arrived.  This year I got this one since he's loving lacrosse right now.


Are you ready for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment