Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Beauty Essentials


Aveeno shave gel smells so good!
Aesop volume shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. 
Neutrogena has a great basic face cleanser and toner I like.

I use this service for their great monthly razor delivery.  Plus I love the razor you get with the plan.





This soap has become my favorite.




When we did our bathroom remodel I had the electrician put an outlet in the side cabinet because I wanted to keep our electric toothbrushes off the counter.  We like this set right now.




I put this on before anything else and love how it takes the redness out of my skin: here



This amazing foundation



and this great powder

This blush



Applied with this brush



and finished off with this mist


This great lip balm
And this lip conditioner


If I do add mascara I add this one.  I don't do much with my eyes though unless its a special night. 

Favorite deodorant




This brush is my favorite and I don't know how I went so long without it. 


I don't dry my hair often but am still looking for a good hair dryer.  I have my eye on this one.
The matching straightener is sure pretty too



No comments:

Post a Comment