Monday, March 21, 2016

March Highlights

We got my office completed-minus a new computer.  I love the new desk and having a place to study where I can shut the door when it gets rowdy in the house. 
We moved Aaron's room upstairs and I now have an office!

Before






After

Similar 
desk mug, Computer
My laptop is still nice for trips to school but I love having a desktop for longer projects.



Similar blanket, similar bed



These oil diffusers have been a wonderful addition to our bedrooms.  

I discovered Nature Box and love it!  Try it here.

Spring Break!

This sports bra from Lululemon has been with me for three years.  I love that it has no padding. However the seams are coming lose and its starting to chafe.  Luckily Lululemon still has the Flow Y and even had a couple on sale!
Goodbye favorite bra

New one here


Movies









I loved watching the American Cup for Gymnastics as seeing Gabby Douglass win.  I can't wait for the Olympics this summer. 


We discovered the bakery Hungry Hero.  Oh their cookies are so good and its only a couple blocks walk from our house which can be dangerous.
This great bodysuit from Urban.


Free People shirt/dress



Lovely new sweater from Anthro. I love the pin to hold the sweater together and will be using it on my other open cardigans.









These Shorts


Jeans-love the Lolita skinny from Lucky 



Wonderful training runs with my running group in anticipation of next months 20 mile race.


Aaron got to go to Omsi with a friend and experience the Rock band exhibit.


We got Aaron a spring pass for snowboarding up at Timberline so we can go as many times as we can before the end of the season. We spent spring break snowboarding, connecting with friends and sleeping in!




No comments:

Post a Comment