Saturday, April 23, 2016

April Highlights

We went to the play Newsies on Broadway. We've always loved the movie so it was fun to see the play.






We have a tradition of having dinner here at Southpark before a show.  We made it just in time for their amazing happy hour.  I love the fish coming out of their wall.



Aaron had a great time with lacrosse practice and games this month.






He's enjoying his new select basketball team as he preps for an upcoming 3 on 3 competition this summer. He is really enjoying his new friendship with teammates Will and Cole.




A trip to Bend with great friends to race this 20 miler!


We had a great dinner at Worthy Brewing.



We did a little hike up Pilot Butte in Bend.



Race day: I had hoped to get in about 10 minutes faster but the heat got to me. I'll be ready next year and have more training under my belt. 




This great hoodie


Lace up tee.  I got the navy.















These fun movies










These great books:






I finished spring semester and am moving into some classes that will be more fun this summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment