Friday, October 28, 2016

October Highlights

I spent another week this month in the hospital dealing with my Crohn's disease but after two surgeries and a resection I'm on the road to recovery. God answered our prayers and I didn't have to have a colostomy bag.  

Plus I found these pretty things



and this color




New boots for me
 here.

Items for our upcoming Maui trip:


These great boardshorts.












Suit






Tanks-I buy these every year in grey, black, stripe and pink.






Power train pocket Yoga capris


And these ones




and last but not least the lotus



My favorite shorts





Airplane outfit


and for the way back


Favorite socks ever







Aaron's gear

This  rash guard.  









This pretty address plaque in a nice copper color.



Fun Movies:







My parents introduced me to this sweet movie at their house and it is my favorite movie this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment