Monday, December 26, 2016

2017!


Here's my favorite things from 2016!

At the top of our list is having a dog in the house again. We love our Curry.




My boy turned 11!




Snow days in Sherwood




I loved classes at Barre Prana and the amazing classes the studio offered.  When the studio closed I was grateful to find another nearby space at Escape to Yoga.




A wonderful long weekend in Bend for Aaron's lacrosse tournament.




Berry season was amazing this year.




The girls and I got to go wine tasting.


4th of July Block Party


Watching this boy play lacrosse.



Trail Factor 50 K


Peterson Ridge Rumble 20 miler in Bend with great friends.


Snowboard trips


A New Years Eve celebration on Mt. Hood. Lauren won Left, Right, Center.








Easter with the family.



Going to Newsies with the Aaron and Dave.



Favorite three books:






These books were actually written in 2016 and I really enjoyed them.




Favorite Movies I saw this year







Well not a movie but we discovered Game of Thrones and really enjoyed the series.



Favorite outfit of the year:






Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment