Friday, April 28, 2017

April Highlights

The crew has made major progress on the house remodel we are doing right now.  Three more weeks and everything should be put back together. 

A wonderful trip to Seattle to an EFT Externship.  My friend Tanya and I had a great time learning and enjoying walks and food around Seattle.




Easter with the family





New running shoes


I can snowboard again and we got up to ride several times this month.


Lots of scooter parks
We found a new park called Reedville that the boys love so we made several trips out there too.










Aaron is having a great lacrosse season and really enjoyed his recent tournament. 



I wrapped up my spring class and have a little break before summer break starts.  Looking forward to lots of yoga classes and runs with my little Curry. They are having a fun challenge at yoga right now for attending class that gets me motivated to get on my mat.

I really enjoyed these books too.




No comments:

Post a Comment