Monday, June 19, 2017

June Highlights

Aaron and a friend got to go to Top Golf.  He loved it so much that we will have to try it as a family soon.


Aaron had a cute Oregon Trail Day at school we attended.  We had fun dressing up.



Aaron graduated from 5th grade.



We celebrated with a paintball session with all his friends.
And he got this awesome mask.






The dads played too.



And another celebration back yard movie party at a friend's house.






Austin came for a visit. We enjoyed meals, movies, some golf and a Father's Day get together with him.





Summer Lacrosse began and we had our first tournament. Aaron's enjoyed his weekly lesson with his coach Spencer as well.

Basketball Camp


Opening day at Wilson Pool



I finished my summer class so I have the rest of the summer to play.

I read these great books.




And the piano is tuned so I've renewed my effort to play a little each day.



Aaron got to check out Great Wolf Lodge with his cousins and had a blast.



No comments:

Post a Comment