Friday, June 2, 2017

May HIghlights

The kitchen remodel is finally done!  We lived in the basement for almost 3 months so I was so ready to have my kitchen back. 

Mother's Day pillow for me of a sweet pug.
Throw for my car


My new favorite skirt


Several more amazing days at the mountain, snowboarding to my heart's content. The mountain still has so much snow!



Aaron really enjoyed this lacrosse season.  We picked up this giant bucket of balls for shooting practice and this new helmet. I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to do his helmet purple to support Crohn's awareness and me.  Next we start summer lacrosse. 






Lots of trips to Big Foot to play lacrosse and do training with their great coach.




We took a break from skate parks but now we are back.


Aaron's friend got a new puppy and we got to babysit.  This little bulldog Letty is adorable.



Movies




Book



No comments:

Post a Comment